Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Detergent Type:||Cleaner||Detergent Use:||Apparel|
|Term Of Price::||FOB||Port Of Loading::||QINGDAO|
hot sale 1kg,500g,180g magix top quality laundry powder/powder wash washing powder with good price to Senegal market
Whatsapp&Viber: 0086-18653551037 Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Easy dissolved in cold water , powerful in remove the tough strains
2.csuitful for hand and machine.
3. Keep clothes bright and shinny after washing
4. lemon fragrances that makes your clothes fragrance lasting.
5. free from contamination, public nuisance and phosphorous
6. OEM orders are acceptable.
7. High, middle, low quality or your formula as your required .
8.red,blue,green speckle for you choose.
Total Actives: 4.00%—46.50%
1.Green-enzyme biochemical function: ensuring easy remove of fabric fibers;
2.Brighting function: making colored cloth much brighter;
3.Softening function: making cloth softer and more comfortable;
4.Environmentlly protection: free from contamination, public nuisance and phosphorous.
1. Size: 25gram-6kg to a woven bag or cartsons
2. Fragrance: Lemon ,Jamise or as your requirement.
3. Strong cleaning powder and making colored cloth much brigther
4. High biodegradable, low toxic, non-harmful to skin and fabric
5. Load capacity:a 40HQ container can load 2700 woven bags, total 27 tons.
6.Main export market: European , southest Asia, Africa, Middle East.
1.payment terms:30% as the deposit,when show copy of B/L and then pay the rest 70% .or L/C ( 100% irrevocable letter of credit)
2. Production lead time for a 40HQ container: 15 days
3. samples are provided.
4. Shipping port: Guangzhou or Shenzhen, China
5. M.O.Q: 1 x 20ft container per item(13tons)
1.For heavily soiled clothes, please increase the amount and properly prolong the soaking time
2. before put in the clothes for immersion,Wait until the powder is fully dissolved in water,it makes your cothes washing easier.
3.Decrease the water volume, which just immerse the clothingis enough.
4.Preferably in warm water to get better result.
Fresh and natural fragrance
Why choose us?
Many thanks for your visiting, pls contact me freely!
Contact Person: Miss. LUCY CHEN