Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Port Of China:||Qingdao||Price Term:||FOB|
10kg Excellent quality eco-friendly washing powder/perfumed laundry powder with cheap price to Africa market
Whatsapp&Viber: 0086-18653551037 http://www.zhongchengcorp.com
1) Specification as your request and OEM.
2) No-phosphorous, add phosphorous
3) Good and fresh smell, flower smell, fruit smell etc
4) High foam, middle foam, low foam as your request
5) Suitable density, package is attractive in design
6) Washing at cool, normal, warm temperature
7) Suitable for hand and machine wash
8) Suitable for washing both in hard and soft water
9) Non-harmful to skin
10) Protect fabrics
11) Protect both to environment and health
12) High quality, middle quality, economical quality
13) Competitive prices
14) Water saving, time saving
we can make OEM service, package size can be from 25g per sachet to 1000kg per bulk bag
1.payment terms:30% asthedeposit,when show copy of B/L and then pay the rest 70% .or L/C (100% irrevocable letter of credit)
2. Production lead time fora40HQcontainer: 15 days
4. Shipping port: Qingdao,shandong, China
5. M.O.Q: 1 x20ft container per item(13tons)
1.For heavily soiled clothes, please increase the amount and properly prolong the soaking time
2. before put in the clothes for immersion,Wait until the powder is fully dissolved in water,it makes your cothes washing easier.
3.Decrease the water volume, which just immerse the clothingis enough.
4.Preferably in warm water to get better result.
Why choose us?
Many thanks for your visiting, pls contact me freely!
Contact Person: Miss. LUCY CHEN